Money: €12.200 split between the top 4 winners
Over €50.000 of in-kind services
These prizes are allocated based on partners’ preference after the hackathon.
- T-Mobile: Knowledge and an accelerator through T-Mobile’s Futurelab.
- Dutch Startup Association: 3 x Annual Memberships oice.
- AcceleratorSquared: 10 x Access to Annual Online Acceleration Program AcceleratorSquared by the founders of Startupbootcamp & Innoleaps for the finalists. Access to premium package for all participants.
- EY: A free subscription to EY Finance Navigator for the finalists of their choice. For the most promising entry / winner they offer a package of free legal / tax / finance advice (including a subscription to Finance Navigator) supported by the professionals at EY innovation.
- Microsoft: Tech consulting sessions up to 5 hours (for the continuation of the idea) to the finalist of their choice.
- SparkOptimus: Helps to set up a strategy for the solution of the winners and gives them advise on the execution.
- Startup Wise Guys: 3 x access to a non-equity pre-accelerator program by Startup Wise Guys starting on April 8th online – entirely focused on COVID-19 solutions for the finalists of choice.
- Antler: Access to their program based on the finalist of their choice – subject to selection process.
- Growth Tribe: 5 tickets to Growth Tribe’s online Growth Hacking course.
- Yes!Delft: A spot in the EIT Health Lab HeartBeat for the three finalists of choice. The E-lab is a Health Entrepreneurship programme that aims at healthcare challenges sourced among hospitals and providers of health care service.
- JenV Hub – Startup in Residence: A 3 months program delivered by a series of partners to four finalists of choice. This includes access to TNW services & trainings + TNW Conference(s) in 2020.
- nlmtd: A “Rock the Future” workshop to help the winner of their choice take the next step, specifically in terms of moving from idea to a company, setting up a project plan, prioritising requirements and how to work to a MVP, mapping the ecosystem/finding corporate cooperations.
- Hackatrain: 6 x ticket for Hackatrain including access to TNW Conference on October 1st. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Legalloyd: 2 x Free legal consultation sessions with our two startup specialists lawyers. Topics for example: The founding and funding and other legal challenges relating to the future of a start-up.
- Dusk Networks: Code review + support for the winner.